Thursday, April 22, 2010

Off to the DR

In a few hours I'm off to the Doctors office to find out what is wrong with me. I went to the doctor on Tuesday with sever pain in my right arm, hand (swollen), collar bone, shoulder, and back. The doctor said it was muscle issues, but she checked my other arm and the fact that all my joints pop and grind when they're moved, she felt that there may be something more serious wrong with me.

So, she referred me to an Orthopedic doctor to find out more about it. I was searching WebMD the other night after I got back from the clinic and discovered something that another doctor mentioned that may be wrong with me back in 2004 when I was severely sick. He told me I may have Fibromyalgia. I shrugged it off since all I knew about it was that people in their 50's and up usually had that. I read the symptoms of it and I've had each every one of them since 2004. After going to doctor to doctor in 2004 and never got any straight answers about anything I was going through. The next best thing I could think of was to deal with it on my own. Well, this time around I have insurance and it seems I'm getting more answers (as long as my insurance covers it all).

So, today I get to go get poked and prodded to find out what is really wrong with me.I hope its nothing, but I know deep down it is something since it's been going on for the last 6 years.

1 comment:

Talli Roland said...

Oh, I hope the doctors find out what it is and you get on the road to recovery soon.