Friday, January 29, 2010

The Picky Eater Article

Today is just an average day of researching and finding more information about my current article for a parenting magazine. After researching for the last few hours on children who are picky eaters at the dinner table. At first I thought I could load my article with material trapped inside my massive mind, but as it happens, I can't do that. So, I decided to check out one of my favorite forums at AbsoluteWrite.com.



There are so many great people there to offer up awesome first hand experiences with their own children. I've used these forums before to find out information, get quotes from real people to help in completing my articles.

Now for the much dreaded query letter. Oh my, how am I ever going to get this thing in order. I must admit queries are my downfall. I can created the best article, ready to be printed in the magazine for all the world to see. But when it comes that terrifying letter that has to be sent to the editor of magazine, the words for the letter just aren't there.

No comments: