Friday, August 1, 2008

To Reuse or Not to Reuse - That is the Question

As I sit here eating a chocolate chip cookie, listening to American Justice on A&E, and searching website after website for information on writing a query letter to an editor. I can't help to notice that page after page that I read has basically the same as the one before it. Each paragraph says about the same thing as the previous pages paragraphs and so on. This makes me question and a light bulb go off above my head, that is if I were animated, of how I too could reuse and refocus my articles I have previously written.

Can it be done? I say yes it can be done. As long as you do not word each rewrite of the article exactly the same as the previous and add in some new information on the topic. This is a great way to use the left over researched information you have laying around from the first article you wrote about that topic.

By rewriting the articles you have stocked in file folders you can double your income and on those days where your creative juices are drained, you will always have something to post on your blog or to query to a potential magazine. Give it a try and see how it all turns out.

No comments: