Friday, November 19, 2010

A Blog Make Over!!!

Hi everyone! I'm been out of the blogging scene for quite some time now and today I decided to give my blog a make over. I'll complete it this weekend and reveal the newness on Monday. Since I have quit working as a freelance writer and taken on a new type of freelancing (Design and Photography) I feel that my blog needs to reflect that and not my previous position. I didn't want to just abandoned this blog and start from scratch, so I figure I'll keep it all together.

I love to design. As of right now I'm designing logos for small businesses around the world as well as designing a few things as gifts for sale HERE. Just a few various things such as iPhone covers, greeting cards, clothing for dogs (xmas), and whatever I hear around the grapevine that consumers may be searching for this holiday season.

I love working as a freelancer, but sometimes I think freelancers deal with a lot more stress than if they were a regular 9 to 5 employee. Actually, I know they deal with more stress, I deal with it everyday. I need to finish up a project for a client, but I will return.

19 comments:

Lisa Miles said...

Welcome back!

Pat Tillett said...

Hey! Nice to see you back! Your blog looks very nice.
Happy holidays to you and your family!

obat darah tinggi said...

the topic is very interesting and very nice to hopefully grow again
discussed a new idea even better
obat darah tinggi

mengobati darah tinggi said...

mengobati darah tinggi
thanks information good news

obat alami kencing manis said...

This web is very good article is very interesting hopefully more advanced future
obat alami kencing manis

obat stroke said...

very useful article may increase again his new science new enlightenment
be a motivation for me obat darah tinggi

ace maxs said...

welcome back :)

obat kanker payudara said...

Selamat pagi.. :)

terapi pengobatan mata minus said...

Terima kasih infonya bermanfaat sekali ...

obat tradisional untuk membersihkan usus said...

informasinya sangat bermanfaat sekali, semoga sukses, ditunggu ya informasi selanjutnya, terimakasih :) jangan patah semangat yaa !! salam marketing online :D

cara menormalkan hormon wanita said...

informasinya sangat bermanfaat sekali, semoga sukses, ditunggu ya informasi selanjutnya, terimakasih :) jangan patah semangat !! salam :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cara menurunkan asam lambung tinggi said...

informasinya sangat bermanfaat sekali, semoga sukses, ditunggu ya informasi selanjutnya, terimakasih , tetap semangat :)

cara menghilangkan darah tinggi said...

informasinya sangat bermanfaat sekali, semoga sukses, ditunggu ya informasi selanjutnya, terimakasih :) tetap semangat :)

obat herbal untuk ginjal rusak said...

informasinya sangat bermanfaat sekali, semoga sukses, ditunggu ya informasi selanjutnya, terimakasih :) tetap semangat :)

obat herbal kisata pada rahim said...

informasinya sangat bermanfaat sekali, semoga sukses, ditunggu ya informasi selanjutnya, terimakasih :) tetap semangat !!!

cara menyembuhkan paru paru basah said...

ditunggu informasi selanjutnya :)

cara menghilangkan lemak di bokong said...

ditunggu informasi selanjutnya :)

cara mengobati kista pada rahim said...

ditunggu informasi selanjutnya :)