So far I've made a bit of progress on my WIP.
- My characters have been found and detailed (although they have plenty of room to grow).
- I have the ending. You know the one, the last page.
- I think I may have the title although as my plot keeps progressing the title tends to change.
- My setting is finished for the most part. It needs a bit more work, but for now it works.
- My plot is building itself up through out.
- I have began writing my first chapter.
- And last but not least, my excitement grows with every word I write in chapter one. It took about two weeks to get this far, so I figure I'm off to a damn good start.
Well, that was just a quick post about my progress. I've read so many great stories of other writers novel progresses, although mine isn't as detailed (I'm superstitious about telling anyone about what my novel entails in fear that it will not be completed). I have a lot of superstitions. I can't stop reading a chapter in a novel I'm reading if it is on Chapter 13. I have to make it chapter 14 before I can put it down.
Do you have any superstitions being a writer?