Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I Write Again

Hi everyone! I have a few things to touch base on as I write this blog post this fine hot evening. I haven't looked at my blog in quite a while and today I sign in and to my surprise I see 118 followers. I smiled. Thank you all for following my blog and my random rants about life. The last time I signed into my blog there were only 85. Only 32 more followers until the 150 Followers Contest is over.

Next, I often wonder what other writers write about and what other photographers photograph. I see their writings and I see their photographs, but I only see what they as artists want me to see. I want to know whats behind the "finished piece of art". You know, the messy part, before it's all cleaned and polished. As an artist I know there is a storm before the calm - I deal with it on a daily basis. My photographs are a disaster sometimes, but after pushing through the mess I find the treasure that my clients hired me to capture. The same goes with my writing. There is a hurricane on my word processor until all of the the subheadings, titles, keywords, and organization are completed.

And next... Well, I must've lost my train of thought there. Well, Happy Labor Day!!! Be safe out there!

4 comments:

Guinevere said...

Happy Labor Day to you too! I also wonder about writers' unfinished, unpolished writing... it's neat to see the process.

obat darah tinggi said...

the topic is very interesting and very nice to hopefully grow again
discussed a new idea even better
obat darah tinggi

obat alami kencing manis said...

This web is very good article is very interesting hopefully more advanced future
obat alami kencing manis

Obat untuk menurunkan berat badan said...

welcome back :)